25 Public Speaking PLR Articles 2017
Make More Money Online in the Public Speaking Niche!
When you are giving a presentation or speech, your body language and how you hold yourself in front of a crowd speaks to them as much as your words do. And part of not begin nervous in front of people when you are doing public speaking is not 'acting' nervous.
If you have complete control over your body, your face and your hands, you can perform relaxation in front of people and you will actually accept the idea that you are relaxed and begin to feel more at ease as you do your speech.
One problem that you often see in public speakers who is the use of the eyes. It's extremely easy as a public speaker to want to look at your outline or your written out speech throughout your presentation so you never get lost or have that terrifying feeling of not knowing what you are going to say next. That is why many people who do not become skilled at talking in front of crowds write out their speeches word for word and just read it to the group.
The problem with that approach is you have been asked to give a speech, not a reading. And many adults take offense at being read to. An audience wants to hear 'from' you, not just hear you read.
If that was the only value of a public presentation, you could just hand out your speech as a white paper and let them read it and not have to get in front of people at all. But that is not as effective as public speaking, particularly if the purpose of your speech is to convince or to sell.
Eye contact makes the audience look at you. It keeps them attentive. To use eye contact to its maximum value, move your eyes from audience member to audience remember and speak to that individual directly. That eye contact will actually be felt by everyone around that individual and it rivets the listener to you.
Don't linger on one person because you don’t want to stare but by becoming skilled at using eye contact as you speak to a crowd, you are taking control of the presentation to make it do what you want it to do. And having control is a big key to success in public speaking.
Below are the article titles that you are about to get inside this package:
- Becoming Larger Than Life
- Where to Look When You Speak
- Create a Problem and Then Solve It
- Deer in the Headlights
- Don't Fear the Pause
- Effectively Using PowerPoint
- Give Them a Bit of You
- How to Write a Speech
- If you Like Them, They Will Like You
- Illustrate, Illustrate Illustrate
- It's all in the Voice
- Maintaining Focus in Public Speaking
- Make Them Laugh
- Making a Living as a Public Speaker
- Marketing by not Marketing
- Public Speaking Means Never Saying 'I'm Sorry'
- Public Speaking Quirks
- Put Some Snap Into It.
- And so much more inside...
- 11 Apr 2017
- File Size:
- 986 KB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights