Sore Back PLR Newsletters
Build Your Authority in Your Email Marketing Campaign Using this Newsletter Series!
In this course, we will be focusing on how to prevent back pain, and how to deal with it effectively if you do end up with back pain.
Let's get started with one of the simplest things you can do to protect your back, but one that is often the most overlooked. It's time to look at the chairs you are sitting in.
Finding the right chair so you don't strain your back. Finding the right chair to avoid back pain and back strain is easy once you know how. The correct chair can help with your posture, give you proper support, and even ease nagging backache.
There are several key places we spend a lot of time sitting. These include desks at work and at home, and in front of the TV.
Below are the information that you can get inside:
- Finding the right chair so you don't strain your back
- Back supports - what you need to know
- How to prevent back pain easily every day
- 8 exercises for the lower back
- 6 exercises for the upper back
- 8 exercises to avoid when you have back pain
- 6 back exercises for pregnant women you are pregnant
- The link between back pain and obesity
- What type of back massage should I get?
- How to give yourself a back massage
- 28 Apr 2017
- File Size:
- 1.14 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights