Branding That Sucks
- Branding That Sucks
- Branding That Sucks.mp4
- Branding That Sucks.pdf
- Branding That Sucks.png
With the advent of the internet, internet marketing, social media, branding has taken on a totally new meaning over the course of the last ten years than it used to have.
Lately, branding companies are really social marketing companies. They really become all about creating and preserving a brand online because in all reality, people don’t market anymore the way that they used to in the days of the yellow pages and billboard ads and print media, it’s not the same. Social media literally becomes your brand. Everyone sees the brand that you're portraying online.
You don’t have to hire a firm to build your brand for you, you can do it yourself.
This video tutorial will help you to build a successfull online brand that doesn't suck!
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The Savvy Entreprenuer
With the endless amount of social media campaigns and the endless access to the internet, it can be hard to beat the competition and sell your products to the world.
Size: 64.18 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR
The USP Advantage
The USP Advantage is a new powerful report that explains how the reader can create the most powerful and compelling unique selling proposition (or point) for their business.
Size: 52.38 KB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR