Publish On Amazon's Kindle Platform
Bring your ebooks into the twenty first century by publishing in the newest hot marketplace!
Learn how you can publish your ebook to the amazon kindle platform for absolutely no cost.
This is a huge marketplace that smart marketers are flocking to.
Read on to find out more.
Well here is some good news for you!
You can now target the non-computer savvy customers.
Publishing your ebook to the Amazon Kindle platform is free and will give you a whole new marketplace full of targeted prospects. These people are finding your product in a whole new way. They are using smart devices such as the Amazon Kindle reader, smart phones and internet tablets running the Kindle app.
This is a whole new way of shopping and people have no fear of using it!
Amazon is now the biggest and most trusted online marketplace on the internet, so just having your book published on the Kindle site elicits automatic trust. You will overcome a major barrier by being listed here.
As you can see there is good reason for you to be listed on here. And the good news is it is free and I will show you exactly how t do it.
Here are just a few reasons that you should use the Kindle platform.
* It is free to publish on the Kindle platform
* Massive exposure for your ebook
* Instant trust from potential buyers
* Great cross promotion tools available
And lots more....
- 05 Apr 2011
- File Size:
- 118,067.23 Kb
- Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights