Press Release Profits!
Brand new video series shows you exactly how to properly use press releases to drive traffic.
You probably didn't know this - but you are probably doing press releases all wrong!
The key to success is in the research!
One of the things most people with websites have the most trouble with is driving targeted traffic to their site. After all, competition is fierce for that first page on Google for your chosen keywords.
If anyone ever told you it was easy to get your site on the front page of Google, even for a short time you would take that with a grain of salt. And you should. There is nothing easy about it.
There is a way to almost guarantee a top spot on Google for a short period of time and build valuable back links to your site. This is perfect if you are launching a site or about to promote a new product.
The way you can do this is to promote your site using press releases. However if you don't do these right you will be wasting your time. There are several steps to writing a proper press release that will get good search engine standings and lots of organic traffic. Get any of this wrong and your results will be less than stellar.
Now to be honest, press release marketing is not rocket science. In fact it is quite easy once you know the steps involved.
On the surface the steps involved would seem to be:
* Write a press release
* Submit it to distribution services.
But that isn't quite right.
Here is what you have to do:
* You need to spend a considerable amount of time doing research. Without this step you are shooting in the dark.
* You must format and write your press release in a certain way that compliments your research.
Get these two things right and you are well on your way to getting lots of traffic and earning big profits. The two usually go hand in hand.
I will show you exactly how to use press releases effectively. I will even include a template that you can change to make sure you get this right. All you have to do is follow the simple instructions in my video series.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
* How to properly research a press release
* How to properly format and write a press release
* How and where to submit your press release
and much more.....
Don't wait - grab your copy now!
- 08 Aug 2010
- File Size:
- 167,388.51 Kb
- Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights