Why Integration Marketing
How To Harness The Power of Integration Marketing In Your Online Business For Easier Profits, Faster & Better Than Ever Before...
Whatever Business You're In, You Too Can Harness The Power Of Integration Marketing To Crush Your Competition
Integration marketing (IM) is much like this proverb from the Bible, which states, “The spider takes hold with her hands, and is in kings' palaces.”
The spider has integrated itself into someone else’s world, in this case the king’s, thus, benefiting from the position the palace real estate gave her without paying a dime for it.
Here's what you'll discover in the Promote Tactics guide:
- How anyone, even if you're a small business owner, can increase profits by using integration marketing.
- How even the big companies like Nike and Google utilize integration marketing.
- A strategy you can follow for a sure-fire win/win with your integration partner.
- How to find integration marketing partners.
- Integration marketing tactics that work in any scenario.
- How to model sites like GoDaddy in your online business and double, triple even quadriple your sales!
- How integration marketing creates a win/win for each party and why it makes it almost like a no brainer for partners to hop on board.
- What to blog about and the different styles of blogging you can use when blog posting.
- ...and much, much more!
- 03 Nov 2013
- File Size:
- 8,050.27 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights