Pinterest is an image-based social networking site that not only offers a unique approach to the way that people communicate, but it offers incredible potential to maximize your business exposure and brand awareness.
With more than 10 million visitor’s monthly and over 2 million visitor’s hitting the site each day, Pinterest is an extremely valuable resource for spreading your business message, connecting with potential customers, and furthering your brand.
In order to create an effective marketing campaign within the Pinterest community, you need to understand the features and extended options when creating pins.
Here is what you'll learn in this guide:
- Introduction to Pinterest
- Exploiting the popularity of Pinterest examples of successful Pinterest campaigns
- Viral marketing with Pinterest
- Quick start ideas
- Maximizing exposure for unlimited free traffic
Includes TRANSFERABLE PLR rights!
- 23 Nov 2020
- File Size:
- 50 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites