Guide To Animal Assisted Therapy
Discover How AAT Can Help You Lose Weight, Overcome Phobias, Treat Your Addictions AND Help You Take Responsibility For Your Life In A Positive, Non-Invasive And Easy-To-Follow Way!
Did you know pets have been used as powerful healers for centuries? The human animal bond has existed since the dawn of time, something the ancient’s used for centuries to promote natural healing and self-discovery.
Only recently have scientists and researchers begun to explore the many ways animal assisted therapy or AAT can change lives. Can AAT change YOUR life? You are about to find out…
Animals are more than simple creatures – they are healers with the ability to light up the lives of those who benefit from their warm and gentle caress, or their supportive embrace.
When described this way, animals sound – almost human…
According to the National Taipei College of Nursing, animal assisted therapy or AAT is a “goal-directed intervention”, which, when used properly, combines multiple health disciplines to IMPROVE the QUALITY of our lives physically, mentally, and physiologically.
Unfortunately, since AAT is not as well-known as more traditional forms of complementary therapy, many people are unsure of how animal-assisted therapy can improve lives.
You are about to discover a revolutionary model that will change the way you think about your pet, and just about any animal, forever.
- Discover how to take charge of your life and responsibility for your actions in 1 easy step… (hint, it requires pulling out your phone book and making a call)…
- Uncover the top 10 mental & psychological benefits of pet therapy PROVEN through years of research and scientific analysis into the benefits of AAT…
- Find out what and where the top 3 National Organizations are supporting AAT programs and how you can connect with them to start making positive changes in your life today…
- Learn about 7 little-known resources you can use to find an AAT program that specializes in the types of treatment you want located in YOUR hometown…
- Find out what your doctor might NOT be telling you about the benefits of AAT, and how AAT may be MORE effective at helping you conquer depression, anxiety, addictions and loneliness than counseling or medications alone…
- 13 Nov 2014
- File Size:
- 86.8 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights