Twitter Ad Pirates
Twitter is a great place to market your business, and you can certain use it for free.
Lots of people have made big fortunes using Twitter as one of their primary marketing channels without spending a dime, however the nature of social media requires a lot of time and effort invested to get good results if you don’t want to spend any money.
In this guide, you’re going to learn how to create highly effective Twitter ads, and to get the most out of the platform, no matter what you’re advertising.
- Getting Started
- Setting Up a Campaign
- Creating Effective Ads
- Target Like A Boss
- And much more!
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can modify/change the main product
- [YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The USP Advantage
The USP Advantage is a new powerful report that explains how the reader can create the most powerful and compelling unique selling proposition (or point) for their business.
Size: 52.38 KB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR