Reduce Stress Effectively
Unfortunately stress levels have increased in current times and almost everyone at any age seems to go through this condition more frequently.
There are various levels of stress that is generally suffered by anyone at one point of their lives or another.
Responding and being able to cope with stress is what most people today are looking for and thus it would be worth exploring how to respond to stress in the quest to gain some control over this negative effect and get back some semblance of peace in the everyday life cycle of the individual.
The body naturally reacts to any indication of stress, and most times this response in not healthy and often fatal. When the body is challenged by any condition that it considers being under stress, it will kick in the natural responses that would require it to sort out the problem as quickly as possible in order to normalize the overall conditions.
The hormones and cortisol from the adrenal cortex and adrenalin form the adrenal medulla go out on if usual synchronicity patterns.
Learn more about how to reduce your stress in the chapters below:
- Chapter 1: Responding to stress
- Chapter 2: Where does stress come from?
- Chapter 3: Your first step in managing stress
- Chapter 4: Easing your tension to reduce stress
- Chapter 5: You need a quiet mind to think clearly
- Chapter 6: Managing stress at work
- Chapter 7: Managing stress at home
- Chapter 8: Managing stress in relationship
- Chapter 9: Secrets to control your anger
- 16 Jul 2016
- File Size:
- 1,781.25 Kb
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights