Public Domain First Aid Kit
You don't want to head out for ANY adventure or quest without a First Aid Kit, so I made sure you had one is THIS Survival Kit as well.
Copyright Issues, legal concerns, licensing restrictions and more can bite you in the butt if you are not careful when working in the Public Domain.
In This Special, Five E-book Collection, You Will Learn:
* 6 ways that resources in the Public Domain can be protected that will limit or stop their usage every time.
* What items cannot be protected by copyright.
* The basics of licensing and how to use it to your benefit to protect your own Public Domain derived creations.
* What are the differences between copyrights, trademarks and patents.
* How trademarks affect your ability to use certain Public Domain works.
* Trademark basics and why you need to understand them.
* What you need to know about patents.
And Much More...
- 21 Oct 2010
- File Size:
- 954.88 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights