Podcast Interview Template
- 7 Email Templates
- Email 1 - Request for Interview.pdf
- Email 2 - Follow Up Request.pdf
- Email 3 - After Guest Agrees to Interview.pdf
- Email 4 - Reminder Template.pdf
- Email 5 - Subscriber Invitation To Join Live Call.pdf
- Email 6 - Subscriber Announcement - Listen to Recording.pdf
- Email 7 - Thank You For The Interview.pdf
- ! InsidersGuide-PodcastInterviews.pdf
- 60 Business Interview Questions.pdf
- Guest Checklist.pdf
- Interview Promotion Page.pdf
- Interview Promo Graphics Templates
- Instructions for Using the Speaker Template.pdf
Learn How to Ask Your Interviewee in Your Podcast!
Podcasting allows you to promote content to your customer base in a way that is truly unique. How? Podcasts are considered “push” content. Because they are in audio format, they are available to your customers at whenever and wherever they want to consume it.
Unlike video, which requires a user to be visually engaged, or text, which requires reading, podcasts are portable and allow your audience to listen as they perform other tasks. This also makes the content “on demand.”
Your podcasts allow you to highlight your expertise, and illustrate why your products or services are the best. It can all be accomplished without doing any traditional marketing. How?
Your customers face thousands of ads every day. You can reach them without advertising by giving them quality content in the form of podcasts. Because podcasts are versatile, you can produce varied types of content for your audience, and you do it in your own words, using your own unique voice.
You are essentially having a conversation with your listeners. They can hear you interview experts, cover the latest industry news, or give them how-to lessons on improving their lives or businesses.
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [NO] Can be sold
- [NO] Can be packaged with other products
- [NO] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [NO] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [NO] Can be offered as a bonus
- [NO] Can be used to build a list
- [NO] Can print/publish offline
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
Facebook Ad Templates
According to recent stats, Facebook has 1.94 billion users. Although there aren’t official numbers released, it’s estimated that Facebook makes over 4 billion dollars each year from advertising. These two stats mean that Facebook is the ideal ...
Size: 46.52 MB
License: Personal Use Rights
WP Social Media Press Theme
A Versatile Wordpress Theme Designed For Internet And Social Marketers!Well here's an awesome product you won't want to miss...!!!Grab your own Wordpress theme today that you can sell as your own...As we all know Wordpres...
Size: 245.87 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR