Organization And Efficiency V2
YOU CAN TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR TIME BY BECOMING ORGANIZED AND EFFICIENT!
Every single day includes 24 hours. Unless you are Superman who can effect the earth's rotation...that is a simple fact of life that we can not change.
How many of these hours a week do you waste looking for things or wondering what to do next? How many hours in a month do you waste like this? How many hours in the year??
That is probably a pretty sobering thought for you right now.
We all waste time a some point, but a little organization goes a long way to making us more efficient. Being more efficient means we will make more money, have more free time and we will reap the rewards of working smart.
One thing many people don't realize is that a proper mindset is more helpful than any organizational product or service you can buy. Realizing your trigger issues and dealing with them is a key to staying organized.
That is why we created... Organization & Efficiency - Streamlining Your Productivity.
This guide was developed to attack the mindset that leads people to being disorganized. topics include...
- Who Are You Really
- Defining Goals
- 7 Common Obstacles to Efficiency
- All or Nothing Thinking
- Fear of Failure
- Key Success Skills
- Time Management
- Handling Stress
- Organize For Success
- Identify Time Sappers
- Replacing Old Habits with New
- General Efficiency Tips
- 02 May 2013
- File Size:
- 1,427.77 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights