Mastering Google Display Network
Uncover the secrets to getting more traffic with less money and less effort through Google Display Network!
Google’s Display Network (GDN) is one of the most misunderstood paid promotional methods out there. So many marketers don’t understand how to make it work correctly, so they assume it’s not worth it, or they end up losing money and think it’s junk.
But the fact is, used correctly, GDN can be one of the most effective and profitable traffic sources out there.
GDN reaches approximately 90% of U.S. internet traffic each day! Do you really want to ignore that many people?
In this guide, you’re going to learn the secrets of harnessing Google Display Network and getting lots of traffic—quality traffic—at a price so low you’re going to be absolutely shocked!
Below are some of the information that you are about to learn:
- Why Use GDN?
- Managed Placements
- Use Every Ad Format
- Use Separate Campaigns
- Avoid Display Select
- Disable Mobile Games
- Use Remarketing
- 26 Apr 2017
- File Size:
- 2.67 MB
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights