Linkedin Marketing Excellence
Leverage The Power of LinkedIn To Get Free Traffic, Promote Offers, and Build a Network of Powerful 'Big Name' Connections Who'll Help You To Skyrocket Any Business To New Heights FAST!
If you run any sort of blog, website or business online and you want to find opportunities to grow and to increase your turnover and profits, then you need to make sure you're on LinkedIn and that you're making the most of it.
Of course you probably know how important social media marketing is in general and chances are you're already investing time, money and effort into managing your presence on Facebook and Twitter. Or at least you certainly should be if you aren't already...
But LinkedIn? That's a much smaller social network and most likely you're thinking that it belongs much lower down on your list of priorities. You might even be asking yourself why LinkedIn marketing specifically deserves an entire book dedicated to it...
So what's going on then? Well, the point that many people miss is that LinkedIn is not about sheer numbers. Rather, LinkedIn is about who it gives you access to and how you can use that to expand your business. LinkedIn actually offers huge opportunities and advantages that other social networks just can't match due to the way it allows you to interact with highly influential individuals within your industry or niche.
LinkedIn is different from other social networks for one big reason: it's designed for businesses and it actively encourages self-promotion. This is entirely different from Facebook for instance which encourages you to only add people you actually know to your list of contacts.
On Facebook, the pages for businesses is an afterthought at best and any serious attempt to promote yourself might be seen as spam and result in punitive measures. LinkedIn on the other hand is a tool for self-promotion.
It gives you access to a gigantic network of contacts operating within your field and it gives you the means to reach them, to work with them and to be seen by them. They say that business is all about 'who you know' and LinkedIn is all about making sure that you 'know' the right people.
Inside this report, you are about to learn some of the following information:
- What is Linked Marketing and Why Should You Care?
- Building Your Profile Strategically
- Expanding and Utilizing Your Personal Network
- Marketing Yourself and Your Business
- LinkedIn Investment – LinkedIn Premium and Ads
- What You Get With LinkedIn Premium
- LinkedIn Top Tips
- And so much more...
- 04 Jul 2015
- File Size:
- 2,843.87 Kb
- Linkedin Marketing Excellence
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights