Home Schooling PLR Article Package
Homeschooling PLR Article Package
National Studies show that 49 percent of schools report some type of crime involving theft, vandalism or physical threats. There are 100 times more guns in the hands of American schoolchildren than is reported.
Students age 12 to 18 were victims of 2.7 million total crimes while at school. Over 3,000 students were expelled from school in the year 2000 for bringing a firearm to school.
What are equally as disturbing are the test scores that our children are getting on standardized tests. No Child Left Behind provided for testing all children to determine their academic performance and insure that all were getting a quality education.
The results have been disappointing. In math, our students are performing at just 3% of the world average for the same age students. In English, that percentage jumps a little, but only to 7%. Children in other countries are getting better educations than our own kids, and that will eventually hurt us globally.
Below are more information that you are about to get inside:
- Hands On Homeschooling
- Homeschool Connection
- Homeschool Motivation
- Homeschool On The Net
- Homeschool Options
- Homeschool Success
- Homeschooling Advantages For The Disabled
- Homeschooling And The Law
- Homeschooling Can Be Expensive
- Homeschooling Downsides
- And so much more...
- 30 Jun 2016
- File Size:
- 174 KB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights