Work In Hollywood PLR Article Package
Breaking into Showbiz: The Complete Guide to Finding Work in Movies and Television PLR Article Package
Believe it or not, it is entirely possible to get into film and television no matter who you are, no matter your background, no matter where you live or what you do for a living or what you’re good at or… Well, what we’re saying is anyone can get there.
It seems impossible, it seems like, no matter what you do, it takes the sort of luck you’d need to win the lottery, it seems like it’s just plain not going to happen, but… well, put it this way: SOMEBODY has to make movies and television, right?
Yes, it’s easier if you’re lucky, it’s easier if you’re Francis Ford Coppola’s son, it’s easier if your family is rich enough to finance your movies for you, but in the end, the Martin Scorseses of the world, the Greg Nicoteros, even the Roger Cormans, they don’t become legends of directing or movie makeup and effects or producing by simply getting lucky. They had the will, the passion and the talent to create truly spectacular films (or in Corman’s case, some truly spectacular films and a lot of marketable junk).
So, somebody has to make movies and television, and if you want to put the work in, if you want to study the art of film (and the business and marketing side, while you’re at it) and learn your craft, then that somebody could be you.
Below are more information that you are about to get inside:
- Avoid These Common Audition Mistakes
- Common Hollywood Scams to Avoid
- Hollywood and Newcomers How to Avoid Debt
- Hollywood Audition Tips
- How to Become a Hollywood Makeup Artist
- How to Become a Hollywood Writer
- How to Find a Hollywood Acting Agent
- How to Find Hollywood Auditions
- How to Make Sure An Acting Agent Choosing You
- How to Stay Focused When Seeking a Hollywood Career
- And so much more...
- 30 Jun 2016
- File Size:
- 414 KB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights