Cloud Storage Guide
Everything you need to know about cloud storage!
Cloud storage has been around for a while but not everyone is using it. When cloud storage first became available users were concerned about how safe and secure their data would be.
As time went on cloud storage companies have shown that they are a reliable and safe way to store your business and/or your personal data.
By storing your information 'in the cloud' you are freeing up space on your hard drive. Or you may prefer to use your cloud storage as a backup option. If you do this you need to have the ability to sync your files so the latest versions are always in the cloud.
Inside this eBook, you are about to learn the following information:
- What is Cloud Storage?
- Why You Should Use Cloud Storage
- The Benefits of Using Cloud Storage
- The Three Types of Cloud Storage
- Windows 8 and SkyDrive
- And so much more...
- 18 Oct 2014
- File Size:
- 37.7 MB
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights