Cloud Computing Secrets
Be A Success At Using The CLOUD!
Cloud computing is basically the term used to describe anything involving the delivering processes hosted services over the internet.
These services are generally divided into three main categories, which would be infrastructure as a service, platform as a service and software as a service.
Cloud services are distinct in its makeup and are certainly different from the more tradition al hosting process. With the cloud service there is the leeway to sell on demand, which is usually by the minute or hour, it is also elastic which means a user can dictate the amount of service needed at any given time and the service is fully managed by the provider. The depiction of the cloud symbol is probably why the process is called as such.
Get all the information below:
- Chapter 1: Defining Cloud Computing
- Chapter 2: Benefits Of Cloud Computing
- Chapter 3: Is Cloud Computing Really Secured?
- Chapter 4: What Is Public Cloud All About?
- Chapter 5: Understanding The Concept of Private Cloud
- Chapter 6: Hybrid Cloud and It’s Advantages
- Chapter 7: Types of Cloud for Your Business
- Chapter 8: Key Features of Cloud Computing
- Chapter 9: Revolutionize Your Business With Cloud Computing
- 19 Nov 2015
- File Size:
- 1,364.36 Kb
- Master Resell Rights/Giveaway Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights