Ultimate Multi Level Marketing Secrets
- The Ultimate Multi Level Marketing Secrets.pdf
- The Ultimate Multi Level Marketing Secrets.jpg
- The Ultimate Multi Level Marketing Secrets CD-Case-Front.jpg
Do You Dream of Becoming a Head Honcho? Is Your Sales Job Not Lucrative Enough?
Do You Feel that Your Salary Does Not Reflect The Hard Work You Put In? Ever Considered Making a Switch To a Different Business? What If You Could Work From The Comfort of Your Own Home, What if You Had The Chance of Being Your Own Boss?
Do You Dream of Becoming a Head Honcho? Is Your Sales Job Not Lucrative Enough? Do You Feel that Your Salary Does Not Reflect The Hard Work You Put In? Ever Considered Making a Switch To a Different Business? What If You Could Work From The Comfort of Your Own Home, What if You Had The Chance of Being Your Own Boss?
People often confuse MLM with pyramid marketing; however there is very clear distinction between the two approaches: pyramid marketing is about getting your money and then using you to recruit other distributors; MLM, on the other hand, is about moving the product through a larger network of distributors so that the business can increase sales volume.
Another difference between MLM and pyramid marketing is that Pyramid marketing requires each level to DOUBLE before a new level is created so it isn't fair to people lower down in the levels and also unethical. MLM, however, awards a commission based upon the volume of product sold through own sales efforts as well as that of the down line organization.
Since MLM faces the risks of initiating a business that has not been tested by the customers is not recognized, people prefer to wait a coupe of years before joining. Hence, they also witness the company’s track-record and reliability.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- The Multilevel Marketing Concept
- Understanding the MLM Situation and Opportunities
- Understanding the MLM Model
- Tips to Develop Appropriate Compensation Plan
- How to Find a Good MLM Business
- Multilevel Marketing versus Traditional Marketing
- How to Improve Your Multilevel Marketing Skills
- Essentials of MLM Business
- The Legality of Multi level Marketing
- Multi level Marketing Scams and Tips to Avoid Them
- Online Multi Level Marketing Opportunities
- Relationship Building through Multilevel Marketing
- Generating Leads
- Measuring Multilevel Marketing Performance
- Advantages of Multi-level Marketing
- Why MLM Goes Wrong- the Company’s Perspective
- Secrets of Multi-level Marketing
- Multi-level Marketing - an Overview
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The USP Advantage
The USP Advantage is a new powerful report that explains how the reader can create the most powerful and compelling unique selling proposition (or point) for their business.
Size: 52.38 KB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR