Image Search Secrets
Google Image Search is a huge source of traffic of customers who may be interested in your products or services.
Over one third of site visitors use Google Image Search. If you do it wrong and simply upload an image onto your website, hoping to get ranked high on Google Image Search it won't ve as effective.
Understanding what keywords are in demand and how to properly optimize your image BEFORE you make it live is what will help Google know where to categorize your image.
Methods have changed and so has the algorithm.
In this video course you will learn the most updated SEO strategies that you must do before you make your images live.
- Introduction to Image Search
- 7 Steps Checklist
- Wrapping Content
- File Format
- Image Size
- File Names
- Audit Automation
Includes ready sales materials!
- 01 Mar 2019
- File Size:
- 736,45 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have non-transferable PLR rights! You are not allowed to transfer source files (PSD, word...) to your customers.