Facebook Traffic Revised
Finally, Discover Newly Revised Strategies for Driving Traffic with Facebook Ads And Increasing Your Conversions At The Same Time...Starting Today! (Updated 2014 Version)
This is a step by step video course that takes you by the hand to show you how to choose the right ad type and explode your conversions with Facebook the right way!
According to businessinsider.com, well over 1 billion people are using Facebook as of 2014. In terms of market share, 67% of all Internet users in the U.S. use Facebook frequently.Now in the European markets, more than82% of Internet users use Facebook.
Also, among U.S. Facebook users, 73% have incomes well above$75,000, compared to 17% who are on Twitter and 13% who are on Pinterest.
Isn’t that amazing? Think about it carefully. If you’re not reaching the Facebook crowd, then you’re leaving money on the table.
Imagine being able to reach more people across the globe without ever leaving your house, target specific audiences that fit your demographics, build brand awareness, generate leads, and more.
This step by step, 9 part video series, takes you by the hand and shows you how to quickly plan and setup your Facebook Ad campaign correctly:
- Video #1 - Introduction to Facebook Ads (2014 Revised Version)
- Video #2 - Types of Ads to Achieve Your Objective
- Video #3 - Demographics of Your AudienceVideo #4 - Ad Rules - What You Can and Cannot Do
- Video #5 - Gathering All Your Information (Product or Affiliate Offer)
- Video #6 - Ad Type: Promote Page
- Video #7 - Ad Type: Boost Page's Post
- Video #8 - Campaign Cost & Budgeting
- Video #9 - Getting the Best Ad Conversions
- 07 Feb 2014
- File Size:
- 618 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights