Course Engagement Hacks
Only 10% or fewer people complete an online course.
Even though you have an excellent course, people's attention spans are short, and they can get sidetracked easily.
The truth is that if they don't complete your online course, then they will get buyer’s remorse in the end and won't feel motivated to buy your other classes. That said, if, however they complete the online course, then they will at least if the course is good mini will feel that they got the right amount of value from you.
More consumption equals more trust.
More trust equals more sales to your other courses.
In this step-by-step video course, you will learn how you can get your course students more engaged and motivated to take action.
- The Human Brain
- Desire Trigger
- Progress Trigger
- The Human Trigger
- Course Rewards
- Engagement Rewards
- Attention Trigger
Includes non-transferable PRL rights!
- 03 Jan 2020
- File Size:
- 597.89 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- You have non-transferable PLR rights! You are not allowed to transfer source files (PSD, word, video project files...) to your customers.