Set Up A Twitter-Like Micro-Blog
Learn how you can create your own Twitter-like micro-blogging network ... all done using free resources!
You already know how popular micro blogging is. You probably have a twitter account but there is a better way! Create your own public or private micro-blogging network.
You know the power of social networking already. You probably have both a Facebook account and a Twitter account, and probably several more.
The reason you opened these accounts in the first place was because you wanted to take advantage of the huge power of social networking, whether it was for business or personal reasons.
The business reasons are quite obvious. Lots of people coming to your blog equals lots of chances to market to them. But let's not forget the personal reasons.....
You want to keep in touch with friends, family and other people that are important to you. Do you see an untapped niche here? So if you have a scrap booking hobby for instance you could set up a micro-blog for this. It could be public or private depending on your needs.
Here are just a few reasons that you should start creating micro-blogs:
- You have untapped markets
- Quick and easy to set up.
- No cost (other than domain name and hosting)
- Huge profit potential
- And lots more.
- 07 Mar 2015
- File Size:
- 170.58 MB
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights