SEO Split Testing Video Upgrade
Google is constantly changing its algorithms, moving the goal posts, and going back on what it has said.
Google is making a big push toward a more AI-driven service. That’s why using AB tests to identify precisely what works and what doesn’t is such an important move.
Split testing essentially means taking a rigorous and somewhat scientific approach to your search engine optimization, which effectively means removing the guess work from the process.
In fact, what split testing really amounts to, is helping your site to ‘evolve’ to become the most optimized version of itself.
- What is Split Testing?
- Why We Need Split Testing Now More Than Ever – The Powerful Benefits of This Strategy
- Why Split Testing Works and When it Doesn’t – Understanding Statistical Significance
- Using Split Testing for SEO Success – The Practical Guide
- The Technical Bit: Using Redirects
- Tools and Best Practices
- What to Test?
- Advanced Strategies
- SEO - What We Know and What Split Testing Has Shown Us
- Related Strategies and Conclusion
Includes ready sales materials!
- 24 Sep 2019
- File Size:
- 276.94 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights