Intermittent Fasting Formula Video Upgrade
Obesity is becoming an increasing problem. So, it’s no wonder that so many people are looking for a better way to lose weight.
Traditional diets that restrict calories often fail to work for many people. It’s difficult to follow this type of diet in the long-term.
Many people have been searching for a diet that can be maintained long-term. Intermittent fasting is one such diet. More of a lifestyle change than an eating plan, it is different from regular diets.
Followers of intermittent fasting find it easy to follow for extended periods. Even better, it helps them to lose weight effectively.
With this video course you’re about to discover the easiest & simplest way to lose weight… without having to suffer from a strict diet or crazy exercise routine.
You’re about to learn one of the best diet strategies to help you achieve your dream physique as quickly as possible.
- What is Intermittent Fasting?
- The Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
- Why Does Intermittent Fasting Help To Promote Weight Loss?
- Is Intermittent Fasting Safe?
- A Protocol for 16:8 Intermittent Fasting
- A Protocol for 24-Hour Intermittent Fasting
- Other Types of Intermittent Fasting
- How to Maximize Your Intermittent Fasting Results
- How to Get Started with Intermittent Fasting
- Addressing Common Questions
Includes ready sales materials!
- 16 Apr 2020
- File Size:
- 497.11 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights