How To Stop Worrying What Other People Think Of You Video Upgrade
There are a lot of people that idolize others and end up being overly dependent on them. They dedicate their lives to making these people happy and can only be happy themselves if they feel they have done enough.
In this situation the person being idolized has too much control of the other person.
Not all comparisons are bad as you will learn in this course. You can use comparisons to improve your life and you will learn exactly how to do this.
The aim of this video course is to move you away from negative comparisons and start using positive comparisons to make your life better.
- Why We Compare Ourselves To Others
- The Dangers Of Comparing Yourself To Others
- How To Make Healthy Comparisons
- Small Steps For Big Changes
- Love Yourself More And Stop Being Overly Dependent On Others
- Boosting Your Self Esteem
- Give Your Confidence A Real Boost
- Advanced Tactics To Compare Yourself To Others In A Good Way
- Comparing Yourself With Others Best Practices
Includes ready sales materials!
- 29 Mar 2020
- File Size:
- 324.78 MB
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights