Healthy Boundaries Video Upgrade
Boundaries are invisible fences for your emotional, mental, and physical wellbeing. If you do not set up boundaries, people can easily infringe on your rights and make you feel disrespected.
Unfortunately, many people are clueless about how to set up boundaries and feel that setting boundaries makes them a bad person. This could not be further from the truth. In contrast, setting boundaries allows you to be better respected and creates healthier and happier relationships with those around you.
In this course, you'll learn the key factors for setting healthy boundaries.
- 3 Areas of Your Life That You Should Have Boundaries In
- 3 Common Obstacles in the Way of Implementing Good Boundaries
- 4 Ways to Keep Your Boundaries
- 5 Reasons You Should Set Boundaries
- 5 Signs Your Partner is Not Respecting Your Boundaries
- Does Setting Boundaries Make Me a Selfish Person?
- How to Know When You Should Adjust Your Boundaries
- How to say 'no' Without Feeling Guilty
- Top 5 Tips for Creating Boundaries
- What to do When Someone Oversteps My Boundaries
Includes ready sales materials!
- 10 Sep 2020
- File Size:
- 221 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights