7 Step WordPress Setup
WordPress is the blogging platform of choice worldwide. It’s not the only option for bloggers out there, but it's the most versatile, most robust, and easiest to get started. Almost everyone who's tried to set up a blog can quickly succeed with the easy-to-use tools provided by WordPress.
However, being able to publish a post online does not mean that your blog is sophisticated enough to attract the right readers. To stand out from the crowd, you really need to understand the more advanced features in WordPress.
If you have a very good grasp of all the capabilities available in WordPress, you’ll be far ahead of other marketers out there who know only the basics. Even if you're brand new to blogging but want to learn the right way from the very beginning, then you need to get a copy of “7 Step WordPress Setup.” These videos will walk you step-by-step through the entire process starting from the most beginning level to the more advanced features of WordPress that most people don't know about.
Here's a summary of what you'll learn:
- Installing WordPress
- Customizing your package
- Configuring your settings
- Updating your blog
- Backing up WordPress
- Advanced tips
- Extra features
If you've wanted to get started blogging but you're intimidated by the technical aspect, then this series is for you. If you're already blogging but would like to expand your knowledge of the capabilities of the WordPress blogging platform, then ”7 Step WordPress Setup” can show you that also. There are 40 video tutorials in all, showing you everything you need to know from the most basic steps to the more advanced functionalities of WordPress.
Not only can you use these videos for your own personal education, but you also get master resell rights so that you can sell this entire package over and over. You’ll get a complete reseller package with sales page, squeeze page, follow-up messages, and affiliate promotion tools. It’s a complete system, either to use for yourself or to sell – or both!
With the information in this video series, you'll be miles ahead of the competition!
- 07 Jun 2013
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights