Understanding The Law of Attraction
Are You Ready To Learn Valuable Information About The Laws Of Attraction, So You Can Learn How To Use Them In Your Life?
The Law of Attraction is the belief that anyone can determine their destiny through the power of their minds.
Many theorists hold to the belief that the universe is governed by a set of universal laws; these laws cannot be changed or broken and they apply to every individual, regardless of race, age or nationality. These laws are the riverbanks which guide the flow of their lives on its journey to its ultimate end.
The immortal Buddha was one of the first to introduce man to the law of attraction. He said, “What you have become is what you have thought.” This was a principle that the people of the east were acquainted with for centuries before it began to sweep into the western hemisphere.
The concept of karma also may have drawn its roots from the law of attraction. Karma states that you will eventually be revisited by that which you have sent out into the universe. If you have practiced kindness and compassion you will receive in kind.
If you have been deliberately cruel to another you will receive back into your life that cruelty which you have sent out. Your actions and thoughts morph into physical entities, causing the universe to react in kind.
The Law of Attraction began to gain popularity in the western hemisphere in the 19th century, as people began to appreciate the power of positive thinking and apply it to their life.
This new concept was first introduced to the public by William Walker Atkinson, the editor of New Thought magazine, who published a book called Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World in 1906.
As you can see, the Law of Attraction isn’t new. The concept that thought can have a predominate effect on the course of a man’s destiny has been taught by wise men throughout the ages, and has given rise to a whole new era of beliefs.
Make sure you look for your next issue soon. We will be talking about the basic premise of Law of Attraction.
- 08 Jan 2017
- File Size:
- 52.7 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights