Email Copy That Sells
- 5 Minute Sales Copy Formula.pdf
- 300 Power Words & Phrases.pdf
- Instant Winning Headlines.pdf
- Email Copy That Sells.pdf
- Balancing Promotional Emails And Free Content.mp4
- Email Frequency - How Often Should You Email your List.mp4
- How I Write Copy For Any Product In Just 5 Miinutes.mp4
- How To Tell A Story In Your Emails.mp4
- How To Track Your Click-Through And Open Rate.mp4
- How To Write A Call-To-Action In Your Email.mp4
- Should You Use Double Opt-In Or Single Opt-In.mp4
- Should Your Ask For Your Subscribers First Name When They Opt-In.mp4
- Text VS HTML Emails.mp4
- When Is The Best Time To Send Out Your Email.mp4
- Email Copy that Sells.jpg
- Sales Page
Tired of not seeing any response and sales from your list? Finally! Copy This Exact Email Tactics That Will Get More Clicks & 'Opens' From Every Single Email You Send Out To Your Subscribers!
This guide is purely dedicated to crafting and writing email copy that attracts and motivates your subscribers to open your emails and get them to take action. That’s what we want in the end, right?
Copywriting is a way of using words to promote a person, business or an idea. Certain words can change the way people feel. As Michel Fortin (a top copywriter) says, “Copywriting is salesmanship in print”.
Copywriting is an art. It’s a skill. If you know how to use the power of words effectively, then you can easily turn prospects into sales. So how are you going to do this?
Inside this report, you are about to learn the following information:
- Injecting 'POWER WORDS' & Phrases into Your Email Copy
- Using Specific and Numbers
- Using Intrigue and Curiosity
- The Power of Questions
- Special Characters
- The 'CliffHanger Effect'
- Start with a Strong Opening
- Write with Excitement and Emotion
- Scarcity, Deadlines and Limits
- Focus on One Goal
- The All Important Call-to-Action
- Links that Motivate and Look Appealing
- The First Link In Your Email Body
- And so much more...
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The USP Advantage
The USP Advantage is a new powerful report that explains how the reader can create the most powerful and compelling unique selling proposition (or point) for their business.
Size: 52.38 KB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR