Beekeeping For Beginners
Make Money With Honey - How to Be a Successful Beekeeper!
Beekeeping for Beginners! With this book you can learn to become a beekeeper. It will teach you the things you need to know about beekeeping. How much do you know about bees? What they eat? How about what makes them sting? Do bees get sick? Why is the queen different? Answers to these questions and many more are included. There is plenty of information on bees in this book.
With this book you could turn your hobby into a business. There are many products made using the honey and the wax that bees produce. The amount of time you spend on the bees only depends on you and the needs of the bees at the time. Bees need to be checked on periodically. Some times more than others and you will learn when those times are.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide:
* How to Get Started
* Acquiring Bees
* Clothes and Equipment Needed
* Using Pollen Substitutes
* Using Nectar Substitutes
* Queen Bee Management
* Raising Queen Bees
* How to Handle Bees
* Raising Bees in Suburban Areas
As you can see this book has much information to offer the bee enthusiasts. The book will tell the methods to use to handle the bees. The way the bees are handled can mean the difference between a sting and no sting at all. Where else could you find so much information in one location?
And a lot more!
- 16 Nov 2009
- File Size:
- 37,451.27 Kb
- Personal Use Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be sold
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights