Color Slider Ver 1.0
Who Else Wants To Generate Fabulously Eye Pleasing Web Page Colors at the Slide of a Bar!
How you choose your web site’s colors can make or break your business
Cutting-edge web site design is not limited to the bells and whistles of layouts, but includes elements like font, size, frames and most importantly, colors.
Colors affect the aesthetic sensibilities of the users; they can either immediately hate or love your website because of the colors you use.
The warmth and feel of your web site – its ambience – is a fundamental factor that captures on-line visitors to your e-commerce portal. It either invites or dissuades their attention.
Pixels, backgrounds and foregrounds, use of geometric figures, and in terms of shape, size, color, contrast and appeal characterize a web page’s texture. Photographs and halftones provide your web pages with a cheerful dimension. All these have to work in perfect harmony to create a captivating and engaging visual delight.
Color and texture has a tremendous impact on users emotionally because the best texture and color combination is not only seen, but felt as well.
This is why users unconsciously develop an unexplained attraction to a web site, and choose to lengthen their stay.
Although there is no single bullet formula to guarantee that everybody will feel the same towards a particular web site with a particular color scheme, there are color guidelines and techniques that have a favorable influence in a web site’s overall appeal to users, which you can use to your advantage.
Color Slider V 1.0 gives you the functionality to simply slide your way to virtually unlimited color scheme perfect combinations!
- 11 May 2011
- File Size:
- 398.05 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites