Your New Years Weight Loss Resolution
Are You Tired Of Failed New Year's Weight Loss Resolutions That Leave You Even More Overweight Than Ever Before? Not Anymore - Finally Succeed With Your New Years Weight Loss Resolution Once And For All And Get The Body Of Your Dreams In 2009! This Year Make Sure That Your New Years Resolution Finally Comes True!
Why do people fail diets or rather, why do diets fail people? Simply because they are unrealistic and provide only a temporary fix to a lifelong problem.
When you claim your copy of Your New Years Weight Loss Resolution – How To Get The Body Of Your Dreams In 2009 you are going to discover the secrets and the little-known facts about feeding your body naturally.
Here's what you'll discover:
+ The real reasons why you gained the weight
+ How to overcome the factors that are keeping you fat
+ Fad diets and how to spot them and avoid them like the plague
+ Does your weight have emotional control over you?
+ The difference between obesity and overweight
+ How to determine your ideal weight
+ Pounds or inches?
+ How to lose weight based on fact not pie in the sky hype
+ Why your weigh scales will only make you go insane
+ What kinds of foods you should be eating to drop the weight
+ How to eat to lose weight
+ How to turn your metabolism into a fat burning machine
+ Types of exercises to turbocharge your weight loss
...and lots more
- 04 Apr 2009
- File Size:
- 89,225.47 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites