The Secrets Of Winning Business Grants
- The Secrets Of Winning Business Grants
If you are looking to open a business of your very own, you are not alone. Every year more and more people make the decision to stop working to make other people rich and to start their own businesses. For most of them, having the start-up capital that is needed is harder than one might think.
Small business grants are often a hot topic with new business people with a small amount of money and little access to other capital. We have all seen the many media claims about "Free Government Grant for Small Business." It seems all too easy to get these days.
Of course, if it were really that easy, all you would have to do is find a government small business grant to apply for, apply and before you knew it you would have the money to grow your business.
Most U.S. government departments, like the Department of Commerce, do not provide any grants for help in starting a small business. Grant programs are available through state programs and other groups as well. The grant programs are often awarded to people in fields such as medicine or education, and they all have specific eligibility criteria.
The process of finding a small business grant program to apply for and reviewing the requirements to getting is very time consuming. After conducting a two-week search for a medical publisher, I found the requirements to be very specific and difficult to meet.
Eligibility can be based on your location, and your business’ sales revenue to the application date, years in business, sex, race, and even for the purpose of funding. If your business sets out on a small business grant seeking mission there are some questions that you will have to answer which are:
1. Do you have the time and the resources available so that you can search for a small business grant program and apply for it?
2. Can you afford to hire a consultant if you are unsure of how to do it, or can you learn the grant application process by yourself?
3. Does your business need the money right now for expansion or can you wait up to a year?
4. If you do decide to ask for a grant, will it hurt your business because it will be taking away time from selling and marketing?
If you want to take a look at the small business grants available, the best place to start is the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA). The CFDA lists thousands of grants from all government agencies for free. Many business grants will be geared towards minority business development or rural business opportunity grants.
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can modify/change the main product
- [YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
6 Figure Business
It is the dream of many people to setup and run a successful online business and live the Internet lifestyle. But most people that start online businesses fail. They do not use the right approach to setting up their online business and making it a success. To create a successful online business...
Size: 231.34 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR
Blogging Traffic Mantra
Making a living as a blogger has to be one of the sweetest gigs out there. As a blogger, you’ll be able to earn passive income which means that your money will flow in even as you’re sleeping, travelling or relaxing with friends. You’re no long trading time for income and this is the poin...
Size: 23.92 MB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR