Running A Safe Online Business
Brand-New Private Label Ecourse Lets You Easily Teach Your Customers and Subscribers The Basics of Running a Safe Online Business!
This course provide your subscribers with great information that they can actually use:
* The vital steps they need to take immediately to ensure the safety of their online business and why they need to take them as soon as possible!
* Important information about their online business income tax and deductions that they may not even know about. Even if they aren't making big money just yet!
* The different types of legal documentation that they must use on their website and why not using it could leave them and their business open for more trouble than they ever imagined possible!
* Why it's vitally important that they know the products they are selling before they start selling them and how it can hurt them if they don't!
* The importance of giving their customer a refund as soon as they request it and how it will affect their business if they don't!
* The risk just isn't worth it!
With this course providing 7 quality lessons full of solid information you and your subscribers can start using to immediately impact your business right away!
Remember, this short course comes with private label rights - so you can edit this and use it for yourself or package it up and sell it and keep all the profits!
- 08 Jul 2009
- File Size:
- 7,670.45 Kb
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites