How To Sell Your Digital Products On eBay
Discover How To Sell Your Digital Products On eBay!
Selling your digital products on eBay physically in the mail is not the worst case scenario, and some eBay eBook resellers have claimed to sell many eBooks over the years despite the CD postage requirement.
The attraction of selling your eBooks on eBay is to market your business and/or services to a whole new audience.
On the other hand, you may just want to sell MRR eBooks on eBay as a reseller, and you just want to profit from selling the eBooks themselves.
Whether you are selling a few of your own eBooks on eBay, or a high volume of sales on eBay as a reseller, your advertising strategy on eBay will be different.
In this eBook you will learn the following:
- Discuss the new changes to the eBay stores
- Show you how to place an ad on eBay
- Recommend places to acquire more eBook digital products to sell on your eBay store
- Show you an eBook “digital product sales funnel” for those wishing to sell their eBooks on eBay
- 18 Apr 2013
- File Size:
- 15.6 MB
- Private Label Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights