You have downloaded this file 0 times in the last 24 hours, limit is 50.
Your file downloads total 0 in the last 24 hours, limit is 50.
Your First Membership Site
See 5 Sales Page of this product.
Over the last several years, paid membership sites have flooded the market.
The main reason for this is because of their potential to provide you with six-figure passive income with just a few hours of work a week.
If you’ve been wanting to start your first membership site, you may have Googled how to do this and quickly realized that you don’t know the first thing about building a membership site, halting you in your tracks.
With this course:
- You’ll learn why membership sites are so lucrative.
- Discover how membership sites work.
- Learn how to conduct research to find the right niche for your membership site.
- Discover the top membership platforms to use in building a membership site.
- Learn what it takes to set up your first membership site and how to determine your payment method.
- Find out the different kinds of content you can use on your membership site and how to put it together.
- Discover the secrets for getting the high page rank in search engines.
- Learn about the different strategies you can employ to get and keep more members.
- Discover six proven tips to triple your success.
- And much more!
Includes ready sales materials!
- 27 Nov 2018
- File Size:
- 43,497.75 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights