You have downloaded this file 0 times in the last 24 hours, limit is 50.
Your file downloads total 0 in the last 24 hours, limit is 50.
See FE Module5 ReadyMadeSalesPageAndThankYouPage of this product. Additional pages: disclaimer, privacy-policy, terms-and-conditions, thankyou.
Lifestyle provides input to the human body. If there are any problems with these inputs, you are sure to feel the consequences. We do not completely realize how important lifestyle choices are.
It’s about time for you to enjoy all-natural holistic wellness!
With this step by step guide...
- You are going to understand the importance of Lifestyle.
- You will learn to identify lifestyle inputs
- You will understand the spiritual component of wellness.
- You can begin to understand the body-and-mind connection.
- You are going to learn exactly how to live a more empowered life.
You will learn about:
- Rediscovering the Importance of Lifestyle
- Lifestyle is Always a Choice
- The 5 Key Benefits of a Holistic Focus on Wellness: The Power of Wholeness
- Overcoming 5 Common Myths that Lead to Disease and Dysfunction
- Begin with Your Most Powerful Bio-Organic Complex: Your Mind
- Understand the importance of relational wellness
- Explore physical wellness
- Traditional wellness is not up to the job
- Preventative Medical Wholeness
- Claiming Environmental Wholeness
Includes ready sales materials!
- 26 Jun 2018
- File Size:
- 87 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- Minimum resale price is $7!