The Traffic Handbook
Trying to grow your website traffic can feel like fighting blind a lot of the time. Without a clear strategy, your efforts when it comes to growing traffic can be sporadic and haphazard.
Great internet marketing is about marrying new strategies (like SEO and social media marketing) with tried and tested principles. That means understanding what your business is about, who your audience is, and how to get them excited.
It means delivering amazing value and information through your content.
Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- Content marketing strategies to attract a bigger audience to your blog or social profiles.
- 7 benefits of posting valuable content on your website and social media.
- How to build links that will actually IMPACT on your ranking!
- How to write SEO content that generates organic search traffic and boosts your ranking.
- How to grow your social media exponentially with minimal effort?
- Understand the principles that can be applied to any site and any business.
- How many times you should post on your blog and social profiles. Here's our recommendation if you're just starting out.
- Tips on SEO, paid advertising, social media, and branding for building an online presence.
- 5 effective content types to grow your traffic and sales.
- Three types of keywords you want to target when it comes to search engine optimization. Understand each of these keyword types for the biggest gains in organic traffic.
- And much, much more!
Includes ready sales materials!
- 29 May 2020
- File Size:
- 33 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights