The Productive Solopreneur
Being a solopreneur means being an entrepreneur that runs everything themselves. There are countless advantages to this kind of business model, and thanks to the web, it's now more feasible for more people than ever before.
Being a solopreneur is the future. More powerful tools and freely available information make it easier than ever before to juggle multiple balls and wear lots of hats in a single business.
What’s more, is that being a solopreneur is how you can leverage your time and money so that you can design your lifestyle.
This guide will help you increase your productivity and performance, all while staying sane and managing work/life.
Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- How to manage work/life balance as a solopreneur
- How to stay on task and work faster and harder than the competition
- The secret to successful solopreneurship
- How to produce the best quality work of your life
- The easy way to reach a flow state
- Top ways to outsource, delegate, and automate
- How to optimize diet, sleep, and psychology to gain unstoppable energy
- The key to a highly productive work environment
- The powerful strategies used by top Silicon Valley CEOs
- How to create goals and structure to work toward the ultimate work/life balance
- How to adopt a growth mindset and acquire all the skills and abilities you need to thrive
- Ways to sleep better, learn more, and grow as a business man or woman
- How to stop bringing work home with you and truly enjoy life
- And much more!
Includes ready sales materials!
- 04 Aug 2020
- File Size:
- 53 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights