The Mobile King
Mobile Marketing Is Currently The Global Number 1 Way To Advertise Yourself And Your Products!
But How The Heck Do You Do It Right To Get More Money, More Buyers, And More Attention?
Recent studies by Nielsen Mobile indicate 97% of people with a mobile/cellphone will read an SMS (text) message within 15 minutes of receiving it; 84% will respond within 1 hour.
Now given the fact that globally 6 billion people are estimated to have access to a mobile phone and 97% of them are reading the texts virtually right away – do you start to build a picture of why this is the most preferred form of marketing today?
Look at how many people you can target and with the very low price of a text (with some companies or contracts it’s FREE!)
– So you are basically getting a free regular ad campaign. In contrast, imagine your email inbox – do you read every advert or marketing title and opportunity that flashes up there?
Mobile marketing has been proven to be more effective than the radio, T.V., newspaper, telemarketing and direct marketing.
Here’s some of the things you’ll learn in the book:
- Exactly what mobile marketing is and why it began
- The market potential that you have when beginning and how to dominate it
- The exciting story of ben Deleon the pioneer of advertising and what you will learn from his approach
- Exactly how to begin marketing yourself in this way
- finding your perfect mobile marketing niche
- How to create the perfect mobile related product that everyone wants
- Things you should do and never do
- Learning how mobile marketing isn’t just about texting and how to develop it into something much bigger
- Building a list in your very own mobile marketing niche
- How to maintain a full and on-going presence now and for years to come
- …and so much more…
- 28 Nov 2013
- File Size:
- 5,245.04 Kb
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights