The Healing Art Of Cupping
Learn How This Form Of Healing Re-establishes Correct Blood Flow In Your Body For Faster Recovery!
With all sorts of disease outbreaks and chronic illnesses happening today, people are looking for alternative treatment therapies to supplement existing western pharmacological methods.
The rise of antimicrobial resistance strains of bacteria has also drawn many to find different methods for battling difficult diseases and to relieve symptoms. Side effects have always been one of the problems of common western medicine.
Alternative or holistic treatment methods have been proven to be effective and also have less or no side effects, thus encouraging more and more people to search for such methods.
This book will reveal to you one of the most highly sought after traditional Chinese treatment methods besides acupuncture, known as Cupping.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: History of Cupping
- Chapter 3: Basics of Cupping
- Chapter 4: Tools Of Cupping
- Chapter 5: How To Perform Cupping
- Chapter 6: Application of Cupping
- Chapter 7: Benefits of Cupping
- Chapter 8: Who Is Cupping Not Suitable For
- 07 Feb 2016
- File Size:
- 3,477.79 Kb
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights