Search Engine Optimization Strategies 2015 Part 2
- Search Engine Optimization Strategies - Part 2.pdf
- search engine part 2 copy.png
- search engine part 2.jpg
- search engine2.png
- search engine part 2 450.jpg
Gather Continuous Traffic To Your Niche Sites To Rake In An Endless Stream of Passive Income!
What is SEO? It's an abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization. What precisely does SEO do? It's the method of breaking down and constructing individual web pages, as well as whole sites, so that they may be discovered, analyzed, and then indexed by assorted search engines.
SEO may make the material of your web pages more relevant, more magnetic, and more easily read by search engines and their crawling and indexing software.
Why would this be of avid importance to you? Would it be crucial to you if buyers were unable to discover your phone number or find the address of your business? I don't think that many businesses may survive for very long in that situation.
This state of affairs may apply to a site. Can likely buyers locate your current site easily? Traffic to your site may be extremely low. Potential buyers may not even know that your site exists.
Below are the information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Indexing/Link Building Techniques-Blogging and RSS
- Chapter 2: Indexing/Link Building Techniques-Pinging
- Chapter 3: Indexing/Link Building Techniques-PPC
- Chapter 4: Indexing/Link Building Techniques- Social Bookmarking
- Chapter 5: Indexing/Link Building Techniques- Articles
- Chapter 6: Indexing/Link Building Techniques- Press Release
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The USP Advantage
The USP Advantage is a new powerful report that explains how the reader can create the most powerful and compelling unique selling proposition (or point) for their business.
Size: 52.38 KB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR