Public Speaking Exposed
It has been said that one of the biggest fears that many people face in life is speaking in public.
But at least part of the reason why this fear is so prevalent is that people do not understand that public speaking is a skill, acquired through work and preparation.
When you are prepared to do public speaking, it is no different than any other challenge you might face in your life or career.
In this guide, we are going to focus on this aspect of public speaking: the fact that you can get better at it if you’re only willing to learn and practice the fundamentals.
By the time you’re finished, you should be ready to churn out speeches and deliver them in front of a crowd of any size.
You will learn all about:
- How to pick the right topic
- How to write your speech
- How to deliver the speech
- and much more!
- 25 May 2012
- File Size:
- 666.39 Kb
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights