Instagram Guides For Beginners
Social media users are becoming increasingly lazy. The ease of the online world and the instant gratification have led us to not bother with things that require us to go slightly out of our way, anymore.
This means that users do not want to have to leave an app to get more information, they want it integrated seamlessly into their feeds—otherwise, they will just scroll on.
Being able to create a compilation of posts around a certain theme is a brilliant way to recommend content to your audience. From sharing recommendations to creating informational threads, Instagram Guides are the best way to share new forms of information with your audience.
From this ebook, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the feature, an overview of Instagram Guides, and knowing when to use them.
Here is what you'll learn:
- Basic information about the Instagram platform
- What Instagram guides are
- How to use Instagram Guides
- Knowing whether Instagram Guides are the right post type
- Pros of Instagram guides
- Cons of Instagram guides
- A step-by-step method for creating guide
- Creating different types of guides
- Information about product guides
- Information about places guides
- Information about posts guides
- Some inspiration for guides you can create!
- How to promote your guides
- The mystery of the Instagram algorithm
- How to build a following
- Making sure you are a business account
- Using guides to remain on-brand
- How to tell the “success” of content
- And so much more!
Includes ready sales materials!
- 16 Jan 2021
- File Size:
- 32.17 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights