How To Start Online Coaching Business
Every person has at least some information or interest in information that they can potentially make money with.
When you sell your expertise in the form of a course, an online program, or some sort of book, you get paid to talk about stuff that makes you curious or which pushes you to investigate.
People all over the world are interested in what other people have to teach them.
There is also a tremendous variety of online education platforms that help people improve their expertise in a wide range of knowledge areas.
The demand for online coaching services will continue to rise in the foreseeable future.
With this step by step guide:
- You are going to learn how to start an online coaching business.
- You will learn to identify what to look for in terms of opportunities and potential problems.
- You will understand different coaching service sales models.
- You can begin to understand the benefits of selling your expertise.
- You are going to learn exactly how to set up live one-on-one appointment systems.
Includes ready sales materials!
- 08 Feb 2019
- File Size:
- 150,57 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights