Help I am A Nervous Wreck
Amazing New Dating Book Reveals Tried and Tested Strategies To Get a ‘YES’ When Asking A Girl Out!
Not one of us has gone unscathed from and by the custom of dating. It does not matter what culture, gender or age, dating has had an impact upon us in some form of other. We see examples of it on the television, read about it in magazines and learn about it the classroom, locker room and on the street.
Sociologists study it as do psychologists, behaviorists, educators and biologists. The subject is pervasive. Dating with all its foibles is regular fodder for movies and television series. Books extol the art of dating and/or finding your “soul mate”.
The ideology of romantic love, “true love” and the “ideal mate” are expounded page after page or in scene after scene. According to this approach, the first date is the start of this journey. In many movies and pulp fiction, the first date is where the hero and heroine start-off on their journey into the ultimate adventure of eternal happiness.
This quest for eternal happiness is not a modern dilemma. It dates back centuries. It is part of many different philosophical approaches to life. Dating, however, is a new phenomenon. It is only around a century old. It is an evolutionary process affected by technological and sociological changes.
Dating has to do with relationships and experimentation. It concerns the search for economic, societal and emotional security. It is about compromise and expansion. It is also, believe it or not, fun.
Below are some information that you about to learn:
- TALKING ABOUT ALL GENERATIONS
- YOU’RE AN ADULT NOW: OR SINCE WHEN DID DATING GET SO COMPLICATED?
- SINGLE DAD ON THE PROWL: AVOIDING LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES
- DATING SINGLE MOMS
- FIRST DATE DATING TIPS FOR SENIORS
- ONLINE DATING
- SUMMING IT ALL UP
- 16 Jul 2015
- File Size:
- 21.2 MB
- Master Resell Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights