Good Wine Guide
- Good Wine Guide.pdf
Before you have your first party or even serve your first wine with dinner make sure you know exactly what you should serve with the meal you have chosen. Taking the time to research and learn about how wines complement food, you will be able to make a better selection of wine to go with the dinner you are serving.
Making a good choice means you have to know the wine making process of the manufacturer you choose. If you are unable to research a wine maker, you can certainly take the time to ask different friends, relatives and associates for their preferences in wine. Whether you’re serving wine for a family dinner or a dinner party, you want to make sure you serve a high quality variety.
In both your red and white wines you want to make sure you have both dry and fruity varieties since some meals go better with each one. Don’t attempt to second guess what you might need but have several bottles of each type of wine so that you don’t have to buy more because your party menu is different than what you usually prepare. Allow for changes in the menu when you first invest in wine inventory and always replace what you use so that you have a consistent flow of fresh wine in case something comes up at the last minute.
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can be packaged with other products
- [YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
- [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
- [YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
- [YES] Can be offered as a bonus
- [YES] Can be used to build a list
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can modify/change the main product
- [NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
The Newbie Guide to Wine
Learn The Newbie’s Guide To Wine! The history of wine making and drinking goes back several thousands of years. Early civilizations discovered the process of fermentation. The exact date remains unknown. It is known, however, that by 7,000 B.C....
Size: 2.31 MB
License: Private Label Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR, PLR
Complete Guide To Making Your Own Wine
Exciting Guide On How To Make Your Own Wine! At one time or another you must have sent away for something. A 'do it yourself kit,' of some sort. Something that gave you instructions on how to make, build, or create something. Som...
Size: 1.22 MB
License: Master Resell Rights
Terms: PU, GA, RR, MRR