Email Marketing Success
Email marketing for business isn’t a new concept, and it has been proven to be one of the best marketing tactics for return on investment.
With more than 205 billion emails being sent and received every day if your business isn't taking advantage of this powerful and massive marketing channel, then you are missing out on a highly effective way to reach your target audience.
Creating a successful email marketing campaign isn’t difficult, but it does require you to do more than just send out an occasional newsletter.
Unfortunately, many businesses still haven’t taken advantage of this powerful marketing tool for their business, either because they don’t know how, or they haven’t recognized the many benefits they can gain from email marketing.
This comprehensive guide will show you how to build an email list and create successful marketing campaigns.
Here are just some of the benefits that you’ll gain:
- You'll learn the critical components of email marketing.
- You'll understand why it's so essential for your business to start email marketing today.
- You’ll be able to establish your goals and objects for your email marketing campaigns.
- You’ll understand the different types of email marketing campaigns that you can send.
- You’ll learn about lead magnets and which ones are common with email marketing campaigns.
- You’ll learn about the different parts of an email and the best practices that you should follow.
- You’ll learn which key performance indicators you need to watch.
- And so much more!
Includes ready sales materials!
- 15 Apr 2019
- File Size:
- 23,67 MB
- Master Resale Rights
- Product Terms
- Can be sold
- Can be used for personal use
- Can be packaged with other products
- Can modify/change the sales letter
- Can be added into paid membership websites
- Can put your name on the sales letter
- Can be offered as a bonus
- Can be used to build a list
- Can print/publish offline
- Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- Can modify/change the main product
- Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
- Can be given away for free
- Can be added to free membership websites
- Can convey and sell Private Label Rights